Monday, January 11, 2010

homework 34

I think that it should not matter what race gender or class you to be cool. I mean yea it would be nice to be white to get far in life, or to be a man so that people would see me a someone strong, or even to be rich so I don't have to worry about what if I go homeless. What I think is that people are not ok with the fact that people don't always see right and wrong or black and white. I think people need to see that some times in life you have to just go with both sides. People are not ok with that idea that not everything doesn't always has an answer or a solution to the problem. I feel that people or not ok with the fact that they do not control everything in life. But at the same time I feel that some things in life people want to go around blaming everyone else for the what goes on in their life. And yes sometimes people give you ideas of which way to go and what to say but at the end of the day you made that decision to do it so you really can't say that someone is the blame for why you don't get far in life. And like Matt said what we should is not worry about who to blame but how to help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment