Monday, November 23, 2009

comments

Brittani
This story was really good and funny. I t was like the boy just knew that he was not going to make any friends and it turned out that he made a lot of friends by the end. I think the part that got me is that you the story really and you have never thought that a girl wrote this story about a boy. the character said things that boys would say or think. And I like how the kid did not have to act bad to make friends.

Matthew R. Batson
Your story was really good. When we read it in class I felt like this is something that happen in a lot of teenagers life. I feel that this seems to happen a lot to girls but I still think you story got to what it was trying to get at. Your story showed how Lora was doing things that she did not know why she was doing them and Robert was trying to help her find out why she do them. I feel that she was so wrapped up in what other people think that she could not see pass her own nose and she what Robert was getting at. I feel that reading this makes you watch a little of what you do and why you do it. Good job u have a gift at writing

Your story was so good. When reading in class I thought that this story feels like something that happens to teenagers in life. I also believe that is happens a lot to girls. I feel that Lora didn't really know why she did what she did and that Robert really tried to make her see what she was doing was not good for her. He was trying to make her learn from this but it seem like she was so into what everyone else thinks that she could not see past her own nose. But I feel that it was really good and that you have a gift in writing.

Larche
I like how the new girl was something big in your story. How the kids notice everything she did. I like how she was use to everyone looking at her and wanting to be her. How when she came to school the next day that everyone looked like her and was trying to be her. She was the cool kid that knew she was cool and had to have everyone know it to.

Sam C
Your Story made me laugh the moment I read the name of the cool kid. in your story the kid did what he had to do to fit in again. I like how he knew what was wrong once he got up to his friends. and the picture was a good thing to add, it showed another way that people try to be cool

Michelle
The cool kid your story was the kind of kid that did not care about what anyone had to say. He tried to do his own thing and not show that he was into the whole "I care what other people say." I like your story ity was good

No comments:

Post a Comment