Monday, November 16, 2009

Cool

Who are the cool kids in school?
How do you become cool?
How do you know when you are cool?
Why do a lot of the cool kids most of the time are the ones that do a lot "bad" things but still are cool?
Is there a different in being cool and popular?

To me there can be different reasons why someone is cool. They can be cool because they have money, can be pretty, have a talent that a lo of people wish they could have, and I sure there are other reasons why someone could be cool, but why do this things matter. I know that sometimes matter to me but I sometimes wonder why. What about what someone wears show who they are deep down in side. Just because they do not wear what I wear does not mean that they do not have the same goals and dreams that I have. I would like to know who made the idea of what is cool and what is not cool? In class we talked about being cool and someone said that we would be lying if we said we don't care if we are cool or not and i think that is not true. I don't care if I cool people have to take me they way I am but I do care if people respect me which is different then being cool. I feel that there are people that are cool that should not be cool but just because I don't think they should be cool does not mean I going to be rude to them. So I do think that someone people don't care if they are cool where some do. Or should I say that some care moe then others.

No comments:

Post a Comment