Sunday, December 20, 2009

hw 30

How does this emptiness feel?
I think that the reason we get this emptiness is because we don't wnat to be alone. I feel that when I am the most emtiness is when I am home alone. I feel that when I am not able to put a smile on someones face then there is no real reason why I am here. I am Stephine is right that we should not live our life by what other people say but by what we say, and I agree with her but I mean how far can you really get by yourself. I love to live my life doing what I wnat to do and please myself the way I want and not by others but how far will I get by myself. In the end I am goin to end up alone and isn't that what we are running away from. So yea by all means make yourself happy but why not along the way can't you make others happy and that is where I think we get empty. I also believe we get this way when we feel like no one understands us.
What are the sources of this sense of meaninglessness but also of the need for a sense of meaning?
I do feel that one sources is growing up. I think that just having to grow up is one because from that moment we are able to talk and are able to understand people tell us different things. Then we also see what other people are doing and we see that one day that will be us. Then the day we find out that we are not one with our mothers and fathers and that one day we will go our own ways. Until the day we know that we are going to die. I think that we find this out and want to know that even if we die and when we die that we are not going to be forgotten. We want to know that people will still think of us. I mean that is why we make up the whole after life because we do not what to think of a world without us. We find it so hard so know that the world will go on without us and that nothing changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment