Monday, February 8, 2010

home work 38

1. What insights about cool does the art integrate? What do you hope people will realize or question from their encounter with your art?
From my art project I would like people to see that sometimes people do things to stand out. That sometimes people want all eyes on them. And that even myself sometimes should think about I look to others and that I should care a little bit about what people thing of me. That it is important to know how to carry yourself outside.
2. Describe the process of making the project - how'd you do each step? If it was a group project, what did you contribute?
I think that the project went really well. We talked about what we wanted to do and who would do things and how we should act when we were making the video. We ran through he video about 5 times before really making it. And after we did we talked about what we could all do to make it better and then we did it again. So I think that we worked well together and we made a video that was good .
3. Does making art seem cool to you? Why or why not?
Yes making art is cool to me. I think it is because you get to show apart of you that may no get to show a lot. Or show who you are and no one can really say that you are being rude, or mean for saying what you feel. I also feel that it is cool because I like to become a different person when I act, or draw or write or paint. And sometimes you ned to just get away

No comments:

Post a Comment