Monday, February 8, 2010

homework 39

Part A:
1. Why do we go to school?
2. How do we know what we are learning is real? How do we know if his things really happened? How do we know words mean what we say they mean?
3. How does what we learn in school help us wen we get out of college and have a job and in life?
4. Why as we get older we don't remember as mush as we use to?
5. Why do teachers teach in such ways that make some students feel like they are slow in learning,or teach in such a boring way?
6. Why are the schools overly crowd in the poor areas?
7. What are students learning n school?
8. Why are so many of the children failing?

What I would like to talk more about:
1. School in society
2. The history
3. Experience

Experience:
1. School makes me feel less of a person
2. School helps me be more open and social
3. School helps me want to know more

Part B:
Me and jessica was talking aboout why we have to come to school. We also talked about the fact that we have to come to school and that it gets boring after going it over and over again. We talked about why we think some kids come to school drunk or high because they got to have a say in what they do. It is like even though we have to go to school they get to have a say in what they get to do. Which I agree and I think that is why sometimes I do not want to do work is because I get to say what I will and will not do.
Also I feel that since I come from a family were no one finish high I feel like things are hard. I feel like I have to prove that I will not end up like everyone else and to make them proud of me. But then at the same time when I need help they can't really help because they didn't really learn I am learning so I feel like I am alone, sometimes I have to help them with there college homework. And then school doesn't make it any better the way they work make me feel like I will not make it in life. Like I should just give up now because I will not make it far

No comments:

Post a Comment