Monday, October 19, 2009

feed B

Bert Brecht said "Art is not a Mirror with which to reflect the World. It is a Hammer with which to shape it" I agree but yet I disagree. I feel that art does reflect some parts of life as well as the world. I feel that art shows us things that we try and act like don't happen. Like war, killing, and even rape. So I do think art is a mirror that reflects the world.

But I also feel that art is a hammer in which we use to shae the world. I do feel that the bood feed is a type of art. The book feed trys to shape the minds of the readers to change the way they act. I think that reading the book people think how the kids sound so dumb and never know that is it talking about kids today. This hammer shows us how we are so quick to jugde people with out knowing people. That we have to learn th see that we are not all the same.

So think that this book even if the book was not easy for me to read because at time I got confused it made me think, see and realize. I saw how fast I was ready to call the kids in the book dumb and then when kids around my age do it I call it dumb but I don't go on about the fact of how dumb they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment