Thursday, October 1, 2009

Video

When watching my video I started to think why did i have the tv on while i was on the computer, on my phone and listening to music. All I am doing is running up the bills and then I wonder why my mom may not have alot of money.If I had a younger sister or when I have children I will not not want them doing all the thing I was doing in my video all at once. I meant I don't think I should limit how they use digital media but that they should just think about when they should use them.Like the Wii I don't know alot about it but From what everyone has said I can see it as a way to stay in shape but I also see it as a onther way of being lazy I think it just depends on the person and their house-hold.

1 comment:

  1. I think most of us seem to find ourselves, stuck on multiple things, related to electronics of course, at the same time. And americans say we can't multi-task, smh. And as for the whole running up the bill thing, I think most of us abuse digital things, just because we KNOW its usually like unlimited. So we text and text nd text, but if we had a limit to such things, though if things were more limited we would definately find some kind of way to not ineract too much , and get ourselves "addicted". On your next post, try elaborating more on your ideas, because you may have good ones, but if nobody hears all that you have to say, what's the point?! Lol . I recently been trying to push myself to work out more

    ReplyDelete