Thursday, May 6, 2010

homework 53

Part 2:
Taking this survey did not make uncomfortable like I thought it would. The questions were questions I would have answered if someone in the street had asked me the same questions. I thought that the Partnering - Romance - Sexuality section was going to be questions that would be a little to much to ask but I think that the survey was fine. I and I think that it asked questions that we need to know the answers that other people would pick. There were even questions that I did not think that would have been asked, but I think that is was good. The Self, politics, etc section really had me thinking. I had to stop and think hard about if I felt one way or the other or if i was lying to myself or not. At one point I did want to put down my answer for I feel insecure because at that moment I felt like someone would find out that I picked Exactly - Very much so but then I thought about it and said what will happen if someone finds out nothing. So I answered it and kept on moving through the survey.

Part 3:
I think that the results to the question to do "you do stupid things you don't particularly enjoy to fit in with your peers", most people say maybe when I think that the real answer is yes. But I think this shows me that I think little of people and that I feel most people don't have say on their life and that we get bossed around by other people or maybe a lot of people do not want to say that they have no mind of their. I mean the thing didn't answered the way I thought it would be at the same time there were few that I thought I was the only one that would say yes and some that I thought would say yes and end up saying no.

Part 4:

No comments:

Post a Comment