Monday, May 10, 2010

Homework #54

Part 1:
My type is: ENFP

Extroverted (E) 63.16% Introverted (I) 36.84%
Intuitive. (N) 54.05% Sensing (S) 45.95%
Feeling. (F) 52.5% Thinking. (T) 47.5%
Perceiving (P) 58.33% Judging (J) 41.67%

ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.

outgoing, social, disorganized, easily talked into doing silly things, spontaneous, wild and crazy, acts without thinking, good at getting people to have fun, pleasure seeking, irresponsible, physically affectionate, risk taker, thrill seeker, likely to have or want a tattoo, adventurous, unprepared, attention seeking, hyperactive, irrational, loves crowds, rule breaker, prone to losing things, seductive, easily distracted, open, revealing, comfortable in unfamiliar situations, attracted to strange things, non punctual, likes to stand out, likes to try new things, fun seeker, unconventional, energetic, impulsive, empathetic, dangerous, loving, attachment prone, prone to fantasy.

favored careers:
performer, actor, entertainer, songwriter, musician, filmmaker, comedian, radio broadcaster/dj, some job related to theater/drama, poet, music journalist, work in fashion industry, singer, movie producer, playwright, bartender, comic book author, work in television, dancer, artist, record store owner, model, freelance artist, teacher (art, drama, music), writer, painter, massage therapist, costume designer, choreographer, make up artist


I think that the results of this test really hit me on the nose. When I asked Andy if he took the test and did the results come out to be true he said yea but he also felt that a lot of the other results fit him as well. That it is kind of like reading your Horoscopes. And I agree but when I looked at the results they had some stuff that fit me and some that didn't but the result I got is right to the bone. I outgoing, social, disorganized, easily talked into doing silly things,seductive, easily distracted,seductive, easily distracted,and physically affectionate and teh list goes on and on. I feel that this is a good way to figure people out. I feel that if you really thing about it for a moment you could get the results of someone you may get one letter wrong but for the most part you would get it right.

Part 2:
From talking about the test the whole class I think that the test is good because shows you things that you didn't things that you did not know about yourself or even things that you did not want to know or say you did. I think that it really made me think about things that it was saying and seeing if I really do it. It also made we say ok I do do this things and I just say that it is ok. I also feel that we were all happy to see what they said, and think that the reason that we were so happy because they were really one point. And I think that the reason is because it gives us idea for who we are and it makes you understand way things happen to us. So know we feel like we have some type of understanding of the world or at least there are somethings we can control.

No comments:

Post a Comment